Training & eTracking Solutions has released a full set of training modules for Maryland's Developmental Disabilities Administration. With our comprehensive training programs, you can learn at your own pace to receive your DDA training certification!
The following courses and many more are now available:
- Aging and Special Needs of the Elderly
- Basic Nutrition
- Commmunicable Disease
- Community Integration and Inclusion
- Foodborne Illness
- Fundamental Rights
- General Characteristics of Individuals Served
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Individual-Directed Outcome-Oriented Planning for Individuals
- Seizure Disorders
- Supporting Individuals and Families in Making Decisions
You can register for our complete training package and take the nine required courses, or you can register for courses individually, allowing you to create a customized training experience for you or your agency.
If you would like to sign up for training, you can register here.