Access your free Child and Youth Care Professionals Demo!
Training &eTracking Solutions offers a comprehensive demo showcasing a single module from our Child and Youth Care Professionals training line. To obtain access to this demo, just click the button at the bottom or the page.Key Features:
- These courses provide child care workers and PRP counselors with the skills and knowledge needed to work with youth in the field.
Captivating video presentations in an easy-to-access format – minimal technical knowledge required!
A completely immersive training experience, complete with interactive exercises to assess your knowledge throughout the presentation!
Train at your-own-pace! Stop and start slides as needed for flexible training options to fit your schedule.
Automatic grading and instant feedback. Know how you tested moments after completing your training.
Train on your schedule! Modules are accessible to you 24/7/365.
In addition to Role of the Child Care Worker, below is a brief list of some of our other child and youth care training options:
- Child Abuse
- Eating Disorders: Identification and Treatment
- Parenting Issues: Collaborating with Families and Supporting the Decision Making Process
- Psychosocial Issues for Youth in Care
- Substance Abuse
- Suicide: Risk Assessment and Prevention