Online Training for YMCA Staff
Training Your YMCA Staff has its Challenges...
Keeping up with the legal requirements and best practices for YMCAs is very important - but that doesn't mean it's not challenging.
Challenges you might be facing:
- Conducting enough live training sessions when qualified staff are already over-stretched
- Ensuring the quality and consistency of every training experience
- Dealing with regular staff turnover
- Keeping track of staff training, including staff across multiple branches
- Ensuring that branches are complying with the law, including HazCom, harassment prevention, and youth protection training
Without proper training, your YMCA employees are not equipped for their jobs, they work less efficiently, legal requirements are not met, and accidents and problems are more likely to happen. With a focus on training that is specific to youth-serving organizations, Training & eTracking Solutions will help you ensure that every employee is up to date on required YMCA training and policies.
Let us Help!
We are thrilled to be working with YMCAs across the country, including some of the largest associations in the United States. We continue to create (and update) our course library to keep up with the increasing demands and high standards of YMCA staff.
We have developed a library of courses specifically designed for YMCAs. Much of our content has been created by Michael Gurtler, a YMCA safety consultant and former risk manager for YMCA of the U.S.A.
The presentation of this content has been designed to resonate with Y staff, has a Y “look and feel”, and includes real-life scenarios staff may encounter while working at the Y. Each course includes a quiz that learners must complete to obtain credit.
What to learn more? Just fill out the form and we'll be in touch right away to discuss how we can help you meet your training needs.
- YMCA Back Safety and Lifting
- YMCA Bloodborne Pathogens Safety
- YMCA Bullying Prevention
- YMCA Effective Lifeguarding
- YMCA Employee Safety Training
- YMCA Harassment and Discrimination Parts 1 and 2
- YMCA Harassment and Discrimination Part 3 for Supervisors
- YMCA Hazard Communication
- YMCA Youth Protection Series
- YMCA Youth Protection Refresher
- Accident Prevention
- Aging Process
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Basic First Aid
- Defensive Driving
- Documenting and Managing Employee Performance
- Eating Disorders
- Embracing Diversity in the Workplace
- Fire Safety
- Infection Control and Universal Precautions
- Influenza Control and Prevention
- Motivating and Retaining Generation Y Employees
- Motor Vehicle Law
- Seizure Disorders
- Trauma Informed Treatment
- Substance Abuse
- Workplace Violence