Child and Youth Care Professional Online Training
Training & eTracking Solutions is proud to offer online training courses for Child and Youth Care Professionals!
These courses were developed specifically for professionals who support children and youth in a variety of settings. If you work in a group home, an independent living program or a residential treatment center, we have training for you. We also offer numerous courses for those who offer home- and community-based services and for treatment foster care workers and families.
Participants will walk away with the skills and knowledge needed to support youth in care, understand child development and relationship building and teach discipline.Available courses:
- Approved Forms of Discipline and Behavior Management Techniques
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Basic First Aid
- Basic Food Safety: Foodborne Illnesses
- Basic Nutrition
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Child Abuse
- Child Development
- Collaborating with Families and Supporting the Decision Making Process
- Communicable Diseases
- Defensive Driving
- Depression: An introduction to Understanding Depression
- Depression: Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention
- Eating Disorders: Identification and Treatment
- Effective Communication Skills
- Fire and Life Safety
- Infection Control, Occupational Safety and Bloodborne Pathogen Standards
- Influenza Control and Prevention
- Medication Management
- Pet Therapy: Pets in the Healing Process
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Principles of Behavior Change
- Psychosocial Issues for Youth in Care
- Role of the Child Care Worker
- Seizure Disorders
- Self-Harm: Identification and Treatment
- Stress Management
- Substance Abuse
- Suicide: Risk Assessment and Prevention
- Supporting Individuals
- Trauma Informed Treatment
- Understanding Transference and Countertransference
- Universal Precautions
- Vehicle Law
- Workplace Violence
All courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and are accessible from any web-enabled device.
No matter when you want to train, your course is ready for you!
We understand that child care workers have hectic schedules and aren't always available for training programs during the day. For this reason, we've created a training system that conforms to the individual schedules and needs of our users. Even if you can only devote short periods of time to training, our courses can be stopped and started at any time, allowing for a truly unique, user-driven experience.
We offer several additional training packages and encourage you to take a free demo of one of our other offerings!