Mental Health Professional Online Training
Training & eTracking Solutions is happy to offer a line of training directed at mental health professionals.
These courses will help learners understand mental health as an important piece of overall wellness and familiarize learners with the latest treatment methods and the goals of optimal treatment and recovery.
- Child Development
- Depression: An Introduction to Depression
- Depression: Treatment and Prevention
- Pet Therapy: Pets in the Healing Process
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Pyschosocial Issues for Youth in Care
- Pyschosocial Needs of the Elderly
- Self Harm: Identification and Treatment
- Stress Management for Employees
- Stress Management for Managers
- Substance Abuse
- Suicide Risk Assessment and Prevention for Child Care Workers
- Supporting Decision Making
- Understanding Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease
- Understanding Transference and Countertransference
- Workplace Violence
We understand that mental health professionals have hectic and often-unpredictable schedules, and cannot always be available for professional training and development programs that take place during the day. For this reason, we've created a training system that does not confine you to a set training schedule. Even if you can only devote short periods of time to training, our courses can be stopped and started at any time, allowing for a truly unique, user-driven experience.
All courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and are accessible from any web-enabled device.
No matter when you want to train, your course is ready for you!
We understand that mental health care professionals have hectic schedules and aren't always available for training programs during the day. For this reason, we've created a training system that does not confine you to a set training schedule. Even if you can only devote short periods of time to training, our courses can be stopped and started at any time, allowing for a truly unique, user-driven experience.
We offer several additional training packages and encourage you to take a free demo!