Online Training for Senior Care Professionals
Online Training for Assisted Living: Annual and Initial Requirements and Continuing Education for Managers
Training & eTracking Solutions is excited to offer a new, easy and cost-effective line of online assisted living training courses!
Whether you work in an assisted living facility, a nursing home, a skilled nursing facility, a home health care agency or a continuing care community, one thing's the same - you need top-notch training in order to provide the best care possible to every resident.
Our training will do just that - help you make life better and easier for your clients and residents and increase the quality of care for those in need.
The following individual courses are available now (check back often as new courses are added all the time):
- Accident Prevention
- Aging: Understanding the Aging Process and its Impact on the Elderly
- Basic First Aid
- Basic Food Safety: Foodborne Illness
- Basic Nutrition
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Common Medications for the Elderly
- Cueing and Coaching: Medication Assistance for Senior Care Workers
- Cueing and Coaching: Promoting Resident Health
- Defensive Driving
- Depression: An Introduction to Understanding Depression
- Depression: Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease
- Eating Disorders: Identification and Treatment
- Emergency Disaster Plans
- Fire and Life Safety
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Identity Theft
- Infection Control: Universal Precautions and Safety Basics
- Influenza Control and Prevention
- MRSA: Identification, Treatment and Prevention
- Motor Vehicle Law
- Nutrition in the Elderly
- Pets in the Healing Process
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychosocial Needs of the Elderly
- Resident Assessment for Maryland Senior Care Workers
- Resident Rights for Maryland Senior Care Workers
- Seizure Disorders
- Self-Harm: Identification and Treatment
- Service Plans
- Setting Supervisory Limits
- Stress Management for Employees
- Stress Management for Managers
- Substance Abuse
- Universal Precautions and Safety Basics
- Wound Care Management
- Workplace Violence: Identification, Prevention and Handling
Per Maryland COMAR regulation 10.07.14.16.C, an assisted living manager employed in a program that is licensed for five or more beds shall complete 20 hours of Department-approved continuing education every two years.
Training & eTracking Solutions is an OHCQ-approved vendor for the 20-hour manager training. Our complete 20-hour package costs $170. If you don't need all 20 hours, just select however many individual courses you do need.
We understand that senior care professionals have hectic and often-unpredictable schedules, and are not always be available for training during the day. For this reason, we've created a training system that conforms to the schedules and needs of our users. Even if you can only devote short periods of time to training, our courses can be stopped and started at any time, allowing for a truly unique, self-paced learning experience.
All courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and are accessible from any web-enabled device.
No matter when you want to train, your course is ready for you!