New York Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA) Online Training
The New York Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA), in partnership with Training & eTracking Solutions, has released a new catalog of online training courses for child and youth care professionals in New York!
We are pleased to announce our partnership with The New York Council of Family Child Caring Agencies (COFCCA) for online training! Through this relationship, we are able to offer exceptional training courses at an affordable cost to all COFCCA members.
Equally important, a large portion of the proceeds from every training course purchased from our catalog goes directly back to COFCCA to help continue to advocate for the improved care and treatment of children in New York. In addition, as a member of COFCCA, you will be able to take receive a discount on all trainings.
As part of our introductory offer, for a limited time, COFCCA members can pick any two courses from this list to take for FREE (just fill out the form on the right):
- Approved Forms of Discipline and Behavior Management Techniques
- Accident Prevention
- Basic First Aid
- Basic Food Safety: Foodborne Illnesses
- Basic Nutrition
- Bullying Prevention
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Child Abuse
- Child Development
- Communicable Diseases
- Defensive Driving
- Depression: An Introduction to Understanding Depression
- Depression: Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention
- Dysphagia and Specialized Diets
- Eating Disorders: Identification and Treatment
- Effective Communication Skills
- Fire and Life Safety
- Identity Theft
- Infection Control: Universal Precautions and Safety Basics
- Medication Management for Child Care Workers
- Parenting Issues: Collaborating with Families and Supporting the Decision Making Process
- Pets in the Healing Process
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Principles of Behavior Change
- Psychosocial Issues for Youth in Care
- Role of the Child Care Worker
- Seizure Disorders
- Self-Harm: Identification and Treatment
- Setting Supervisory Limits
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stress Management
- Substance Abuse
- Suicide: Risk Assessment and Prevention
- Trauma Informed Treatment
- Understanding Transference and Countertransference
- Workplace Violence
Once you purchase your courses, you have up to 1 year to complete them. Courses can also be taken for CEU credits and may be in compliance with other state and national licensure requirements. If you're not finding what you want online, or you have more questions about courses you're interested in taking, please contact Training & eTracking Solutions directly and we'll be happy to talk with you about developing a course to meet your needs.
Don't see what you're looking for from the online training catalog?
In addition to offering highly effective online trainings, Training & eTracking Solutions also has the ability to write and produce courses on almost anything your agency requires! Specializing in everything from Autism to Workplace Violence, Training & eTracking Solutions has you covered through their deep network of subject matter experts from around the country. Online courses can be developed to specifically to fit your agency's needs, often with little or no upfront investment, saving your agency time and money! Learn more about online course development!