Training & eTracking Solutions is proud to offer online training courses for YMCA staff members!
These courses were developed specifically for YMCA staff members. Most of the content was been created by Michael Gurtler, a YMCA safety consultant and former risk manager for YMCA of the U.S.A.
These courses were designed to resonate with Y staff, have a Y “look and feel”, and include real-life scenarios associates may encounter while working at the Y. Each course includes a quiz that learners must complete to obtain credit. Participants will walk away with the skills and knowledge needed to work at the Y and continue to improve their community.The YMCA staff member training package includes:
- YMCA Back Safety and Lifting
- YMCA Bloodborne Pathogens Safety
- YMCA Bullying Prevention
- YMCA Effective Lifeguarding
- YMCA Employee Safety Training
- YMCA Harassment and Discrimination Parts 1 and 2
- YMCA Hazard Communication
- YMCA Preventing Slips and Falls
- YMCA Youth Protection Series
- YMCA Youth Protection Refresher
All courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and are accessible from any web-enabled device.
No matter when you want to train, your course is ready for you!
Keeping up with the legal requirements and best practices for your YMCA is very important - and very challenging. We can help.
We offer several additional training packages and encourage you to take a free demo!